ReGenesis Health Care (RHC) offers Behavioral Health services in Spartanburg, Cherokee and Union Counties. Just like all other areas of our practice, we want to be a valuable resource to our communities. RHC Behavioral Health provides prevention, treatment, and intervention services, using the integrated model of care, to ensure quality and affordable care is accessible to all. RHC accepts uninsured, underinsured and insured patients with flexible payment plans to facilitate participation in recommended treatment services.
Integrated care is a blend behavioral health services with general and/or specialty medical services. By treating both the behavioral and physical needs of children, adolescents, and adults, we improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by addressing common and more difficult behavioral health problems. In additional to medical and behavioral health services, RHC provides dental, chiropractic and pharmacy services for a full menu of comprehensive and integrated care. It is customary for providers to come together to discuss and meet the individual needs of each patient.
RHC Behavioral Health offers patient centered care with Licensed and Board-Certified Professionals. Our Licensed Therapists are qualified to diagnose and treat many behavioral health conditions, trained specifically in different treatment modalities from treating common concerns to more in-depth trauma. Combining Primary Care and Behavioral Health treatment services is strongly encouraged for best outcomes in treatment approaches, including medication effectiveness.
RHC offers a menu of Behavioral Health services that include:
- Assessment and Individual Plan of Care are essential to getting started in Behavioral Health services. A Licensed therapist will provide a comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment to collect important historical and current information, in addition to identifying strengths, abilities, needs and preferences for care. Once the assessment has been reviewed by both the medical and behavioral health team members, an Individual Plan of Care will be developed with the patient to direct the course of treatment
- Individual, Family and Group Counseling is available to all current RHC patients. Primary Care Providers refer patients to behavioral health for counseling services. If you are interested in participating in behavioral health and are not a current RHC patient, please consider making RHC your medical home as we are currently taking new referrals
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, which is effective in the treatment of some substance use disorders and can help some people to sustain recovery. MAT programs are clinically driven and tailored to meet each patient’s needs. With the use of evidenced based approaches and screening tools, an Addictionologist and Licensed Addiction Counselor work together to provide clinical care to patients
- Co-Occurring Treatment Services are available to those who are working to improve both substance use and behavioral health by working collaboratively with a primary care provider and Licensed therapist. Our professionals specialize in treating both substance use and behavioral health conditions as oftentimes substance use begins as a means self-medicate emotional discomfort with substances or have difficulty managing emotions due to the residuals of substance use
- School Based Counseling is available through select schools in Spartanburg County School District Six and in Cherokee County School District. RHC aims to reduce access barriers for children and adolescents who would like to participate in counseling by seeing them in their schools
- Crisis Intervention is currently offered to current RHC patients in effort to divert from emergency centers, when medically permissible.
Please talk to your Primary Care Provider about a referral to Behavioral Health. We are ready to assess and treat your behavioral health needs.