Request for Proposal - Renovations & Remodeling
Posted by: Theresa Romano
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit a proposal for 1341 N. Limestone Street, Gaffney, SC for renovations and remolding described herein for our Cherokee county facility. It is anticipated that any contracts resulting from this RFP would commence approximately February 20, 2018, subject to funding availability and run through July 1, 2018 .
II. OVERVIEW OF PROCEDURAL TIME LINE
Submit RFP Ad January 26, 2018
Issue RFP documents for bids January 26, 2018
Bid due date February 16, 2018 Selection of
Contractor/regular Board Meeting February 20, 2018
Issue Notice of Award Letter February 23, 2018
Issue Official Notice to Proceed February 23, 2018
Pre – construction Meeting February 26, 2018
Final Completion July 1, 2018
III. INSTRUCTION FOR SUBMITTING PROPOSAL
Your proposal must be prepared in compliance with this RFP and include the information required in the Specifications and Proposal content. Failure to comply with all provisions of this RFP may result in your proposal being disqualified.
Proposal Deadline: Proposals must be received by 3:00 p.m. on Friday February 16, 2018. Any proposal received after the time stipulated will not be considered, and will be rejected or returned to the Proposer.
Proposals must be sealed and clearly marked 1341 N. Limestone Street, Gaffney, SC renovations and remolding ling and addressed to, ReGenesis Health Care, PO Box 5158, Spartanburg, SC 29304.
V. REJECTION/ACCEPTANCE OF PROPOSALS
ReGenesis Health Care reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in whole any or all proposals submitted. ReGenesis Health Care will reject the proposal of any Proposer who is determined to be non-responsive.
V. EVALUATION CRITERIA
The following evaluation criteria will be used in making a selection:
1. Project Schedule
2. Weekly Work Plan/Progression Report
3. Project budget to include contingencies expectations.
VI. PROPOSAL CONTENT
Each Proposer will include in its proposal the items listed below. Each section will be clearly labeled. Failure by a Proposer to include all listed items may result in the proposal being rejected.
1. Company Information – Each Proposer will include in its proposal the complete name of the company, the company’s address and the name, title, address and telephone number of the designated person in the company who is authorized to respond to any questions that ReGenesis Health Care may have concerning this RFP.
2. Project Schedule – Each proposer will prepare and submit information regarding their proposed schedule for the Project. The Proposer must take into account any critical dates identified in section II when developing their schedule, including planned overtime or weekend working periods as necessary to meet completion of overall renovations and remodeling.
3. Project Work Plan – The Proposer will prepare and submit a Project Work Plan. The Project Work Plan shall emphasize the Proposer’s understanding of the Project requirements by documenting their approach as it applies to the Project.
4. Insurance – each Proposer must include in its proposal a certificate of insurance that fully conforms to the required insurance or specific exceptions to the insurance required by this RFP.