We are so excited to have you as a part of the ReGenesis Health Care family!
Here's What You Should Bring With You to Your First Appointment
Don’t be nervous about your first visit with us – we are here to help you feel at home in our offices and learn to love our practice like so many in the community do. For your first visit, please come 15 minutes before your appointment so we can help you complete registration forms and get ready for your appointment. To get started early, you can print out the registration forms online and fill them out to bring with you to your visit. Please also bring with you:
- Government Issued Photo ID (Driver’s License, etc.)
- Social Security Card
- Medicare/Medicaid Card and Co-Pay if Required
- Insurance Card/Supplemental Insurance and Co-Pay if Required
- Immunization (Shot) Records
- Download your Patient Checklist here!
If you don’t have insurance, please bring proof of income for everyone living in your household. This can include the last two pay stubs or your last tax return. For members who are not working or currently employed, please bring a statement from the Unemployment/Employment Security Office or Social Security Administration.
Welcome and Feel Right at Home!
We want you to feel like you are at home when you visit ReGenesis. We strive to offer the kind of care that the families in our community need. Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you with any questions or concerns you might have. We hope you and your family will enjoy our comfortable and convenient healthcare locations spread across Spartanburg county and Cherokee county, SC.
Our providers, doctors, and clinical support team are dedicated to staying on top of the latest advancements in family medicine and pediatric care. We want to offer your family only the best healthcare available with each and every visit.
We Listen and Then We Talk
We believe that excellent healthcare starts with open lines of communication, so we strive to listen and offer comprehensive plans in return. This means you should come ready to tell us all about who you are, what you do, and what you are experiencing. We will then speak candidly with you about your symptoms, potential health concerns, or confirmed diagnosis. We will also talk to you about our recommended treatments and alternative treatments that will help you combat any health problems you might face.
You should never feel like your doctors are talking over your head without even listening to your concerns or ideas. We believe our patients are a part of our team, and we know you are more invested in your own health than we ever could be. Let us help you achieve better health by partnering with us as you and your family’s first choice for a health provider! You are taking a step in the right direction just by setting up your first appointment with us.
You don’t have to face health issues or concerns by yourself. We are here to help you every step of the way, and we look forward to your first visit with us!
Patient Centered Medical Home means that we are available during and after office hours: (Casa medica de paciente centrado significa que estamos disponibles durante y despues de horas de oficina:)
- We want you to see the same provider at every visit; however, your own provider may be fully booked, therefore, we will assist you in seeing one of our other providers to avoid delay. (Queremos ver el mismo proveedor en cada visita; sin embargo, su propio proveedor de puede ser completamente reservado, por lo tanto, que le ayudara a ver uno de nuestros otros proveedores para evitar retrasos.)
- We routinely have evening hours at some of our locations. (Habitualmente tenemos horas de la noche en algunos de nuestros lugares.)
- We keep several appointments open for each provider for same day appointments. (Mantenemos varias citas abiertas para cada proveedor para el mismo dia citas.)
- We offer appropriate medical advice and information during the office hours. (Ofrecemos un asesoramiento medico adecuado e informaci6n en oficina de horas.)
- We have a Nurse on Call (864-582-2411) afterhours and weekends when the office is closed. (Contamos con una enfermera en afterhours de Hamada (864-582-2411) y los fines de semana cuando la oficina es cerrado.)