COVID-19 Vaccine Information
ReGenesis Health Care is currently administering vaccines to community members 18 years of age and above.
Important - Please Note: ReGenesis will be administering the MODERNA vaccine and WILL NOT be able to vaccinate anyone who has previously received the Pfizer vaccine. The COVID-19 vaccine requires TWO doses given 28 days apart. When you receive your vaccination, we will help you schedule the appointment for your 2nd dose.
Please ensure that you click the link below to complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Form. You must have an email address to register. Once the form has been completed, you will receive an email from the CDC containing a link from the Vaccine Administration Management System to preregister for and schedule your vaccine appointment. Once your appointment has been scheduled please arrive on time at one of the ReGenesis Health Care locations listed below. Vaccines will be administered at the following ReGenesis Health Care locations:
|ReGenesis Health Care-Spartanburg||ReGenesis Health Care-Gaffney||ReGenesis Health Care-Union|
|460 Langdon Street||1341 N. Limestone Street||115 Thomas Street|
|Spartanburg, SC 29302||Gaffney, SC 29341||Union, SC 29379|
|Monday-Friday(Appointment and Walk-ins)||Tuesday & Friday(Appt. and Walk-ins)||Monday-Friday(Appointment and Walk-ins)|
|8AM-5PM **No Walk-ins after 3PM**||8AM-5PM **No Walk-ins after 3PM**||8AM-5PM **No Walk-ins after 3PM**|
Notice on Safety
- You must be 18 years of age or older to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you are in a current COVID-19 vaccine trial, contact the local trial coordinator for advice on whether or not to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, contact your doctor for advice on whether or not to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Pregnant and breastfeeding women were not included in the vaccine trial groups.
- Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine Statement on the vaccine (PDF)
- Letter from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (PDF)
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions (to food, medications, vaccines) and/or you routinely carry an epinephrine pen, contact your doctor for advice on whether or not to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
- We recommend that patients wait at the vaccine site for 15 minutes for clinical observation or for 30 minutes if the patient has a history of allergic reactions to vaccines or medications.
Frequently Asked Questions: